Isagenix International is looking for Customer Care Representatives and we want YOU!
Isagenix is one of the fastest growing health and wellness companies in the world because our products, solutions, and culture are redefining the health and wellness industry. Our Customer Care Team works directly with our passionate and energetic customers, providing top-of-the-line customer service. At Isagenix, we work better together, as One Company, One Team, One Family!
As a Customer Care Representative, a typical day might include the following:
- Creating and ensuring that every customer contact is outstanding.
- Provide an outstanding Customer Service experience through effective negotiating and win-win solutions for both Isagenix and the customer via telephone, ServicePro, chat, or email.
- Execute transactions promptly and accurately.
- Respond and resolve routine to complex customer requests and inquires.
- Educate customers on Isagenix policies and procedures, as well as the products and services we offer.
- Resolve issues, gather and provide information; always offering assistance and solutions.
- Basic order fulfillment and account maintenance including: order-entry, account openings, returns, and MUCH MORE!
What Isagenix can offer YOU:
- 8 weeks of PAID New Hire Training.
- First 4 weeks: Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, classroom setting.
- Second 4 weeks: Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, hands-on setting.
- A variety of shifts ranging between 5:00 AM – 7:00 PM, to include working Saturdays (off Sundays).
- $14-17/hour (depending on experience)
- Candidates who are bilingual could earn $1.00 more per hour!
- Exciting internal opportunities for growth (Chat & Email positions, Special Services Teams, and Team Lead positions).
- 401(K) with matched funds after three months of employment.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time.
- Eligible to accrue three weeks of vacation annually.
- Significant product discounts!! (Trust us, you’ll love the products as much as we do!)
This job might be your perfect fit if:
- You are a motivated and driven individual who takes pride in their work and wants to make a difference.
- You are a problem solver who loves finding creative solutions.
- When you don’t know the answer to something, you work hard to find it.
- You enjoy learning new things, can learn quickly, and are adaptable to change.
- Bilingual in Spanish, French, or Mandarin gives you extra pay!
You must meet the below requirements to be considered:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Six months experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, navigation between software and dual monitors.
- One or more years of Customer Service experience on the phone or in-person. (Call center environment experience preferred.)
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, customer interaction environment, with the ability to sit for long periods of time, taking in-bound calls.
- You have clear written and oral communication skills and are comfortable talking on the phone.
- Flexible work schedules that are subject to change based on business needs.
If someone from Isagenix told you about this job, be sure to include their name in your online profile, we give them a referral bonus, if eligible!